Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A new day.....

So I finally listened to my longtime buddy Ash Rivera (shouts out to handpanther.blogspot.com) and got my own damn blogspot in which to toast and tickle your ears with my record collection, which some folks say is deep. I'm imagining full-meal mixes will be had for hungry ears, as well as single songs and label scans for you geeks to sample as well. I'm not in this to boast how I have the rarest records, no, a lot of times you'll see major label releases that never made it at all, and sometimes you'll hear familiar voices sing not-so-familiar songs! It's all in having fun and partying, not sitting there on your ass and stroking your chin. So do enjoy what I have to offer, and if you can't dig it, well, you ain't got the right shovel or you got a hole in your soul, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment